1. Frequency response: 30Hz-18KHz
2. Delay of sound transmission: <0.15 ms
3. Microphone specifications: Capacitive omnidirectional
4. De-emphasis: 50uS
5. S/N ratio:>90 dB
6. Maximum frequency deviation: +/-50 kHz
7. Mute level: 15 dBuV
8. Distortion: >0.9%
9. Number of channels: 100
10. Indicator: RF, IR
11. Audio output: level> 48 dBV
12. Reference distance: 60 meters (outdoor open area)
13. Audio output interface: 3.5 mm jack
14. Antenna: 1/4 wavelength spring antenna (adjustable angle)
15. Headphone output: level 15mW (16 ohm)
16. Power: 2.4V DC (2 AA rechargeable batteries) or 3.0 V DC (2 AA alkaline batteries), battery not included, 5.0 V DC (external USB mobile power supply) to charge the rechargeable batteries, current: 600mA
17. Battery life: Taking 2 AA rechargeable batteries 3200mAh as an example, Group A+B can be used for about 8 hours at the same time; Group A/B can be used for about 12 hours when working alone.
1. Receiver x 1
2. Transmitter x 1
3. Manual x 1
4. 3.5 audio 3P male to 3.5 audio 3P elbow cable x 1
5. 3.5 audio 3P male microphone x 1
6. Three-core Canon male connector to 3.5 audio 3P male connector x 1
7. Boot type holder x 1
1. Dual-channel UHF line receiving technology, supporting 2 transmitters to work.
2. Using secondary DSP receiving processor, strong anti-image interference ability.
3. Professional circuit design with LOW-CUT function.
4. Provide Mono stereo output and Stereo mono output.
5. Equipped with a headphone interface, which can be connected to headphones to monitor the radio effect in real time.
6. The volume of monitoring and audio output can be adjusted independently, and has a memory function.
7. Adopt WNCRS acoustic environment noise reduction technology, which can suppress environmental noise and wind noise.
8. Integrate a high-performance audio expander to provide a wider audio real-time dynamic response.
9. Provide 100 wireless channels, you can set multiple groups of channels to work at the same time.
10. Support Line in / MIC in input, Line in is linear input, MIC in is microphone input.
11. It supports charging with a camera, with a charging current of 600mA.