The Solar Power Manager (B) is compatible with general 6V~24V solar panels. It can recharge the 3.7V rechargeable Li-po battery through solar panel or USB TYPE-C connection, and provides 5V / 3A regulated output (with multi protocols support including PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP).
The module features MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function and multi protection circuits, therefore, it is able to keep operating with high-efficiency, stability, and safety. It is suitable for solar powered, low-power IoT, and other environmental protection projects.
1. Support MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function, maximizing the efficiency of the solar panel
2. Flexible battery recharging: from solar panel or USB TYPE-C power adapter
3. Compatible with 6V~24V solar panels, DC-002 jack input or screw terminal input
4. Onboard MPPT SET switch, select the level closed to input level to improve recharging efficiency
5. Onboard aluminum electrolytic capacitor and SMD ceramic capacitor, reducing the ripple, stable performance
6. PH2.0 battery connector, with embedded 10000mAh 3.7V rechargeable Li-po battery
7. Several LED indicators, for monitoring the status of solar panel and battery
8. Multi protection circuits: over charge / over discharge / reverse-proof / over heat / over current, stable and safe to use