1. The Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT is a Power Over Ethernet (PoE+) accessory for the Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B. Compared to its predecessor Raspberry Pi PoE HAT, it features better cooling effect, implementing the 802.3af/at standard with 5V DC/4A larger power output, providing enough power for both Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B at max load and other peripherals at the same time.
2. By using this small HAT and some proper 802.3af/at-compliant power sourcing equipments, it is possible to provide both network connection and power supply for your Raspberry Pi in only one Ethernet cable.
1. PoE standard: 802.3af/at
2. Input voltage: 37-57 V DC, Class 4 device
3. Output voltage/current: 5V DC/4A
4. Current sense: Yes
5. Transformer design: Planar
6. Fan: Controllable brushless cooling fan, delivering 2.2 CFM for processor cooling
7. Fan size: 25 x 25mm
8. Feature: Fully isolated switched-mode power supply
9. Compatible with: Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B
1. Raspberry Pi PoE+ HAT x1
2. Standoffs pack x1