1. When you try to clean your the teeth of dogs, the dog will usually stay away from you. The dog's brushing stick is a good way for your pet to really want to clean your teeth, providing them with a fun and enjoyable experience and encouraging them to clean their teeth every day.
2. Design the sides of the cleaned teeth and angle them to fit comfortably in the pet's mouth.
3. Flavored toothbrushes make cleaning your teeth a pleasant experience for your pet and promote chewing.
4. Double-sided brushing groove, soft texture, clean dog teeth to gum line.
5. The toothpaste reservoir automatically dispenses toothpaste for enhanced cleaning.
6. Includes a stable base so your pet can hold the toothbrush more easily.
7. Natural rubber material, safe to chew.
Let your dog chew for about 10 minutes at a time. This is enough time to clean his teeth, but not too long, so that the dog will get tired of it. When the end of 10 minutes, you should pick up the stick until the next time.