1. The transmitter is equipped with a DC voltmeter function to linearly measure 12-400 volts AC and DC voltage.
2. The transmitter can display the set transmit power level, transmit code, battery charge information, measured external voltage value and type, and external high voltage alert symbols, which can also be displayed on the receiver.
3. The transmitter has a self-test function, and the sensitivity of the receiver can be adjusted automatically or manually.
4. The receiver has an automatic frequency sweep function, and both the transmitter and the receiver have a mute function, which is convenient for use in environments such as hospitals where quiet testing is required.
5. Additional transmitters can be provided to augment or distinguish between multiple signals.
6. Compact, durable and easy to carry.
1. Detect the laying path of cables, electrical lines, and water supply pipes buried in walls and underground.
2. Detect cables that are buried in walls and underground, and open and short circuits in electrical circuits.
3. Look for the fuse and its fuse circuit.
4. Look for covered sockets and junction boxes.
5. Look for open and short circuit faults in the electric heating circuit under the floor.
1. Transmitter voltage measurement range: 12V-400V (AC/DC).
2. Transmitter output signal: 125KHz.
3. Transmitter voltage: up to 400V (AC/DC).
4. Receiver cable measurement depth: 0-2.5 m (wall/underground cable).
5. Receiver main voltage measurement: 0-0.4 meters.
1. Transmitter and receiver working environment: 0-40 degrees Celsius.
2. Transmitter and receiver storage temperature: -20-60 degrees Celsius.
3. Transmitter, receiver relative humidity (no condensation): up to 80%.
4. Transmitter and receiver measure height: up to 2000 meters.
The package contains:
Cloth bag x 1
Receiver x 1
Transmitter x 1
Black alligator clip x 1
Red alligator clip x 1
Instruction manual x 1
1.5 m red measuring line x 1
1.5 m black measuring line x 1
Red test pen x 1
Black test pen x 1
Grounding rod x 1