1. It is an advanced diagnostic tool developed for mechanics looking for a scanner with the ultra-convenient and modern design while delivering ultimate performance.
2. Featuring the Samsung 6-core processor, an 8.0 inch LED capacitive touchscreen, Android multitasking operating system and the exceptional OE-level diagnostics, this diagnostic scanner MS906 is absolutely an ideal solution to manage your repair jobs smartly and conveniently with greater integration.
3. Perform Complete Diagnostic Functions:
(1). Retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers and other specifications
(2). Read all kinds of DTCs from the vehiclea??s control systems to locate problem areas, and offer possible solutions
(3). Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out
(4). Live data for each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph, digital, or full-screen display modes
(5). The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests
4. In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs: The diagnostic tool can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
5. Active Test: The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu.
During an active test, the tester outputs commands to the ECU in order to drive the actuators. This test determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
1. Oil Reset Service: to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system
2. TPMS Service: to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements
3. EPB Service: to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
4. ABS/SRS Services: to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5. SAS Service: to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory
6. DPF Regeneration Service: to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7. BMS Service: performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery
8. Brake Bleed: performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light
9. IMMO Service: clear the lost car keya??s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect usera??s car from being stolen;
10. Injector Coding: writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works
11. Throttle Adaptation: initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
14. CHG tire size
15. TEC learn
16. WIN DR ROOF
19. Lang change