1. It is an ultimate auto scanner that combines AVOmeter, Battery Test and Code Reader specially designed to work with most 1996 and newer American, Asian and European OBDII/CAN compliant vehicles, which offers comprehensive vehicle analysis for rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair.
2. Autel AL539B is a code reader not only equipped with an easy-to-read build-in AVOmeter to allow you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip, but also it provides one more functions:Battery Test, a quick and accurate load-free testing of most types of 12V batteries including AGM, standard and maintenance-fee batteries for better user experience.
3. Cable Accessories: Three different cables are included for OBD, AVOmeter and Batter Test. Connect the scan tool to the battery terminals with battery test cable: red to positive (+) terminal, black to negative (-) terminal, and rock each clamp back and forth to ensure the connections are solid. The easy and intuitive operating steps displayed on LCD screen are your best assistance to make finding what you need simple and fast.
4. It provides a built-in 3.7V lithium battery for off-vehicle data review and analysis. Please note that the circuit test is only available when this scan tool is powered by internal battery solely.Otherwise, it will cause incorrect results and potential damage.
5. One-Click I/M Readiness: Features the One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
1. Reading codes: Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes.
2. Erasing Codes & Reset Codes: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3. Live Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4. Viewing Freeze Frame Data: Allows the technician to view the operating parameters of vehicle at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
5. O2 Monitor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the on-board computer of vehicle.
6. On-board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tesyts for specific components and systems.
7. Vehicle Information: Retrieves VIN, CINs, CVNs and In-use Performance Tracking on 2000 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
8. Component Test: Allows initiating a leak test for the EVAP system of vehicle.
1. Display: TFT color display 320 x 240 dpi
2. Operating Temperature: 0~60 degree Celsius
3. Storage Temperature: -20~70 degree Celsius
4. Size: 175 mm x 96.6 mm x 37 mm
5. Weight: 0.3kg (without cable) or 0.68kg (with cable)